Our medical social workers are committed to provide your loved one with utmost quality care. They work with the patient’s family and other health care professionals to create a plan that will suit and cater to the patient’s needs.
Our Medical Social Work Services include:
- Education Regarding Alternative Living Arrangements
- Case Management
- Advance Directives (Power of Attorney for Health Care or Living Will)
- Community Resource Planning and Coordination
- Short-term Therapy
- Crisis Intervention
- Financial Assessment
- Counseling with Life-style Changes
- Teaching Regarding Coping with Loss and Change
- Grief Counseling
For more information about our Medical Social Work Services, please give us a call.